I've been reading up and running into blogs about meal planning and how most people end up saving a lot and eating healthier by doing that. I am a very last minute person when it comes to meal planning. I walk to the fridge and figure it out holding the door open or I think about it earlier that day and e-mail Bill a list of stuff (or pick it up myself on my way home). It ends up costing a lot that way as we go to the grocery store way too much..
So I am going to try and plan ahead this week. My slow cooker is out too so that makes things easier. I am also going to try and bring my lunch to work.
By the end of the day today, I will post my menu for the week ahead. and then I will stick to it too!
1 comment:
I am a meal planner but not a cooker ahead of it kind of person. It gets easier with time. We now shop in bulk and have let go all the prepared foods like cereal, treats, chips, cokes. That has really saved us a lot of money. Good luck with this goal. Oh, and taking your lunch will save a lot of money over time....you go girl!
Post a Comment