Sunday, March 30, 2008

compulsive behaviour?

This weekend I rented a flower cake mold and a butterfly cake mold from L'Artisan du dessert. I figured since it was closed Sunday and Monday, I only needed to return them on Tuesday.



So yesterday I started baking the cakes. Most normal people would make one of each, and move on to something else.

not me.

I am making three of each. That's 6 cakes. Just in case. Maelie was asking me why I was making so many. I told her, "well, if i ruin one, i will have a back up one!"

so today she says "So mom, what happens if you don't mess up the first one? I guess the guests will be taking home a lot of cake."

Yes I am compulsive. I always live with fear of not having enough. Even birthday cakes. They are in the freezer right now, so I guess if I don't mess up the first one... they can always stay there for other special occasions!

No comments: