Saturday, March 15, 2008

What a cute pair!


I am such a blessed person! I received this cute pair in the mail on Thursday... body intact (thanks Canada Post). I should definitely feel honored that someone would think of me when they see something this cute!!

Kath sent me these Easter salt and pepper shakers. They are the sweetest thing ever. Thursday night, I actually dreamt about them. I fell asleep pondering where they should go. Then Friday, I had to rescue them as Maelie had kidnapped them. She decided they would be best on the table guarding our display of Easter eggs.

So much drama in this house!

Thank you SO much Kath! That was extremely thoughtful and sweet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome :) As long as they don't start doing the Bunny Hop ;) & then you'll have 10,000 salt & pepper bunny shakers in your house !