I added some malt chocolate eggs to this bunny's wagon to make it cuter.
I wasn't sure what the things on top of the cheese were, so I improvised and pretended it was a tomato. If you have an idea of what it should be, please DO let me know so I can use the right colors!
I think I am getting a bit carried away with too many Easter chocolates!
_________________
On another note, Wednesday, I am going to Maelie's kindergarten class to do an Easter chocolate making workshop with the kids. I will let them paint the molds and then they will get to take them home. We get a volunteer day at work which means we can get a day off a year for volunteering. Call me crazy but I choose to spend it with 20 5-6 year olds AND chocolate.... together....
The main rule will be to not put the paintbrushes in their mouths. That's a very difficult one to follow usually with even 3 kids! The paintbrushes sometimes just naturally make their way into their mouths after being dipped in chocolate. I will be using special containers, and not the ones I usually use to make my chocolates. Just to avoid sharing kid germs.
The other rule is to not mix the chocolate. There are a bunch of colors and if they mix them, it all turns to vomit green. I may be the only one who thinks this, but vomit green chocolate is not at all appetizing.
1 comment:
Easter is my favorite holiday! The bunnies are absolutely adorable. Yum your chocolate is the best!
Post a Comment