I am going to participate in the Menu Plan Monday hosted by the Organizing Junkie. I have yet to figure out how to post her little banner picture (i'm SO not competent technical blogger!)but I will try. Oooh I think I managed to paste it at the top. But of course, clicking on the picture will not get you to her page. go figure.This week is a short week as we have Friday off and we are going to visit my family for a couple of days. I started planning my meals yesterday but didn't complete it. I think I feel like it's a major commitment and therefore I am rather undecisive! (oh my goodness, what if I commit to making chicken one night and end up having pork chops? ) haha I have a tendency of freaking out like that.
So anyway, here is my best shot:
Monday: Asparagus omelette with broccoli and cauliflower and a sprouted grain english muffin (almost the same for Maelie - omit asparagus, add peanut butter on toast)
Tuesday : Marinated chicken breasts with barley and salad
Wednesday: Pork chops with Greek potatoes and veggies
Thursday: Perogies & leftovers
Friday: my moms place
This planning ahead is allowing me to try new things.
Today Bill went to the groceries for a few things , including some sale items. He didn't get too much stuff since it's a short week and we already had a lot of stuff stocked up. Let's see if I can stay away from buying more stuff this week.
4 comments:
Isn't that funny that i was a frequent reader of her blog for a long time about a year ago ? i LOVED her organizing bags !
Welcome to MPM! Thanks for sharing!
Welcome to MPM!
Thanks for sharing and have a great week.
My menu is up at Don't Eat Baby.
Welcome! So glad you have joined us. Menu planning has been such a lifesaver for me and I hope it is for you too!
Laura
Post a Comment