Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Dance recital



Maelie has been taking lunch hour dance classes every Friday for 8 weeks. A dance instructor comes to the school and teaches the kids some moves. I figure it's a nice way for her to get involved in something without creating an even busier schedule outside of school.

They had a little final show (exceptionally on a Wednesday) today at lunch hour. I specifically booked my afternoon off to make sure I could go and not miss a thing. I don't enjoy being in a rush.

I insisted that Bill come too to surprise Maelie. She was surprised when she saw both of us. The show was very cute. It's nothing overly structured and *fancy* but it was awesome... :) My little one was dancing to the music and following along great! She stayed with her friends and just dropped by to give me a hug here and there. She is very independant!


1 comment:

Edward said...

Very cute! I hear you on not wanting to create a busier schedule too! Seems like if I an class or home I am driving kids somewhere!