Thursday, March 6, 2008

icy days call for indoor fun

On Tuesday, it was a cold, yet sunny day early on. Turned out really nice in the afternoon but in the morning Maelie and I headed off to the new place called Tubes et Jujubes


It's basically a giant indoor playground. We arrived as the doors opened and so it was less crowded. By 11:00 though, it was WAY too packed and so we ended up leaving. But not before a bit of rockclimbing and Tarzan moves




and of course, to follow in Lisa's steps, a bit of Dance Dance Revolution!

1 comment:

Edward said...

Wow what a fun day! You are lucky to have Maelie to focus on!You have provided her with so much fun, experiences and stimulation. She is going to be all the better for all of it! I know I made my choice to have so many kids but I can't help but wish I had a little more one on one like you. The two of you really have a special relationship. Maelie is a lucky girl and you are a lucky mom!