Sunday, March 9, 2008

Kindness

This morning we woke up to a LOT of snow. We knew it was coming and there was no way to avoid it.

I went out earlier with Maelie to try and avoir Bill's grumpiness when he got up and started shoveling. I figured if I at least did a little bit, he would complain and grumble less (i was wrong just fyi... he is just as grumpy)

After a while, our kind hearted neighbor across the street came over with his snowblower to at least get rid of the snow behind Bills car. That was a heck of a big chunk of the yard. I am very thankful to have neighbors who have a kind heart and who you can count on in moments like these. Thank you thank you thank you.

We should all open up our eyes every day and see what we can do that will affect someone's life in a good way. All the little things are so worth it.

No comments: