(This pic is a reenactment of the actual lunch this morning - some pieces are missing as they have been eaten)
This morning I packed up Maelie's lunch for school. Some days I am more creative than others. I took small "brochette" sticks and put 2 pieces of orange peppers, 2 pieces of folded processed cheese slices, and 2 cubes of chicken. All this with a cute little dip container.
When Maelie came home from school, I asked her what she thought of her lunch.
"um mom, it was ok, but it was gross because the orange pepper... well it was touching the cheese."
I should have known better.....
1 comment:
I'll never know how you manage to find the time to do this! Stop....your making me look bad lol! Jenn you need to have your own hhow to craft, mama, cooking show! My kids are happy to get a ham sandwish in a bag when they need a lunch lol!
Post a Comment