Monday, March 24, 2008

Ham and cheese muffin success



Oh wow! I tried this new recipe from "Boites a lunch sante" today. They are absolutely delicious!

The recipe is actually very quick and easy to make. The baking part if about 45 minutes.

They didn't pass the Maelie test though. She doesn't like too many ingredients mixed together (too many ingredients is actually 2 in her case). She likes everything individually. I expected it so I am not too disappointed.



I was really surprised at how moist they were. This is a great supper recipe but also a great lunch recipe to pack up and go. You don't even need to warm them up. The recipe is a definite keeper! It just has to pass the Bill test now. He'll just pour ketchup all over it and it will be fine. He isn't too picky that way. (This is why we buy ketchup every other week)

If anyone wants the recipe just leave me a comment.

No comments: