Sunday, March 2, 2008

getting all geared up for Easter

This past week I took out my Easter chocolate molds. I am excited about getting some Easter chocolates all nicely packaged up ready to give!

Here are a couple of samples:




I have to go to the chocolate lady's store to get some sugar eyes for the bunny. It will look so much cuter. I took a few other pictures but unfortunately they came out blurry so I will work at it more this week.
I am working on a few of my favorites and a new new molds too. Stay tuned for more !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm. Right now though i agree, the bunny looks scary. But i'd willingly bite his head off :) How about St-Paddy's day chocolate ? i'm sure you're gonna make some. i wish you were closer so i could raid your fridge :)

Anonymous said...

i have some st-paddy molds... but i am afraid that since they are only one week apart, i will focus on Easter (since i sell some Easter ones). For st-paddy's, i will take out my little shamrock treat bowl and make some to give at work. :)
too many holidays at once. I wish they moved Easter off a few weeks at least!!