Monday, March 3, 2008

3 shots... of vodka needed



Maelie got three shots today. I am not a fan of shots because I tend to think that our bodies can fight things off themselves. However, I am afraid that something will happen one day and then I would regret not getting her her shots! So I just go with the flow and do what I am told to do by modern medicine. I do however put a stop when it comes to flu shots or chicken pox shots. (Maelie already got chicken pox anyway).

This is the look I got most of the evening today:



My poor little baby! I can just imagine what bedtime will be like..... having had 2 shots on one arm and one on the other arm. She won't be able to lie down with a bit of whining.

1 comment:

Edward said...

Oh, poor girl! No matter how bad she feels she still is a sweet kid. I am like you and I go with the flow and get the shots even though I am not totally convinced that they are the best thing for the kids.

p.s how about 3 shots, glasses of wine for me please lol!