This is how two of them turned out!
Maelie actually loved them so much she asked if she could take them to her room to sleep!
Needless to say, they stayed in the kitchen.
A while back, I started selling my holiday chocolates, for the only reason that I need a little bit of money to pay for my hobby because just a note between you and me internet : It's not a cheap hobby! (except at Valentines... the money went to Maelie's class). But truly, I prefer to give my creations to people. I love giving and WHO is not happy to receive chocolate? Usually when I sell them though, I am rather cheap. If people think I am in it for the money... they are SO wrong. I really sell below what I should. Especially when you consider the time to make each chocolate, sometimes with a toothpick! and then the packaging and the time to package. This is why i KNOW I enjoy this hobby, otherwise I would have given up a loooooooooong time ago.
2 comments:
Your chocolates are always so delicious, & after Maelie & Bill, i'm your most dedicated tester :)
believe it or not, Bill couldn't care less about my chocolate! he isn't a chocolate fan. and Maelie doesn't even notice they are there usually. Though the ladybug and cow got her heart.... hehehehe
Post a Comment