Such a serious face! She played well apparently!
There are just some things that Daddy has to teach her! I can play pool but I am by far not a pro!!
After work, we went to the physio and it went quite well. Maelie felt a bit tortured, LOL but she learned new exercises that will help her. We are hopeful!! We trust all these professionals to resolve the mystery.
Sonia and Naomie came over afterwards. Sonia and I crafted while I put the girls to work! They had to make our supper!
Maelie got the blackboard and whiteboard out. Each could write down notes for their recipe.
Naomie is not as used to playing in the kitchen as Maelie so I think she was a bit confused by my request to have them make supper! As you can tell though, she was up for the challenge :)
Hard at work taking her chef job very seriously!!
I helped them only by wetting the rice papers in hot water.
Ta-da!! Nice presentation :)
Naomie's recipe was was a stuffed potato! The filling was made with mushrooms, carrots, cheese and garlic scapes! They thought they were green onions, but they were garlic scapes from Juniper's. It was extremely tasty!! I think the scapes gave it quite the flavour.
Maelie's dish consisted of spring rolls! YUM! They were really delicious! I could have eaten a lot more of them! The dipping sauce was really good. I even dipped my croutons in it! MMMMMmmmmm!!
Way to go girls! I will expect more meals soon!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment