Maelie was finally feeling energetic enough today to hang out with a friend! Jacinthe picked her up this morning. I got Maelie at their house at 4 pm to take her to the chiropractor. It went well! We are getting a clearer and clearer picture of her condition. Currently she sees an osteopath, a physio, a chiro and a chronic pain team at CHEO. We are really trying to focus more on the first 3 because they don't involve medication. I hate givin Maelie meds so right now we are sticking to the extra vitamins... but no meds, other than advil. We are discovering a lot of issues in her lower back which make sense a lot!
After her appointment, I brought her back to Myriam's house for dinner and sleepover. I stayed for a bit and then headed home.
I had brought Peluche over to Jacinthe's house so that he wouldn't spend too much time alone at home!
This is him cruisin' on our way home... :)
So it's just him an I hangin' out tonight!!


No comments:
Post a Comment