Today Maelie decided to go for a sleepover at Naomie's house. They just returned and picked up the dog, and apprently my baby too! So I had the evening to myself... what did I do??? I ended up doing my attention deficit cleaning. That's my style of cleaning, I start with one thing and move on to the other, and the other, and the other... and at some point, I get it all done! I enjoy it... and in the end, whether it takes more time or not, it's better that getting bored!
The aquarium got a good cleaning too... I had to change the lightbulb and the fish spent so much time with very little light that I think they ended up curious as to what that extra light was! They all hung out in the area where the new bulb was.
This is my best friend:
Yes, it's my air conditioner. I don't think I would have made it through these last few weeks alive if it weren't for this friend!!


No comments:
Post a Comment