Monday, July 15, 2013

Summer vacation - Day 25

Already Monday! My oh my time flies!! It was a hot one too! Temperature soared up to 31, 40 with humidex! I actually would not mind being in Iqaluit today!!

We watched a movie after work... Grown Ups 2. Very silly movie. We laughed a lot. No there is no plot really, but lots of immature jokes :) perfect for a relaxing afternoon!!

Once home, we worked on Maelie's business card and resume for babysitting! She was nervous to go drop off her information at a neigbor's house.


But she did it! She dropped off her info and chatted with the mom a little. I think she is ready!


Once she came back, she was so proud of herself and I was too!

She jumped in the pool, it was 84 degrees! Holy moly!! It doesn't get this hot many times during the year... or ever,  really!!!

No comments: