Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Summer vacation - Day 13

Myriam came over for a sleepover today. Since they are moving soon, Jacinthe has to clear the house!! Myriam likes to take a lot of toys and stuff out, so having her around when doing a deep clean is not too good! :) the girls had fun playing together all day. Of course, it includes many shows. Pool shows , trampoline shows....

Here they are doing some moves in the water....


Ta-Da!


They make a good team!


Before supper they insisted on a trampoline duo. It was so hot outside that they were overheating!! Time to go inside in the air conditioning!



I watered my garden and was so excited when I saw these peppers finally turning orange!


There are quite a few flowers on this plant, and quite a few baby peppers already... so I am hoping by the end of the summer we can have at least 15!


This is what the rest of my garden is looking like now! It's kinda overflowing all over!


I also just noticed 2 little baby tomatoes! Wooooo hoooooo!! I managed to grow tomatoes! I am so proud! If my 5 tomato plants decided to all succeed and grow tomatoes, I may be having bruschetta all summer! Yay!!


No comments: