Happy Canada Day! Today was nice and warm and mainly sunny. We can't ask for more can we? :)
Sonia dropped by in the morning and we worked on some crafting... mainly making cards with Washi tape!
Here's a sneak peak! I don't have a FINAL picture of the cards yet though!
Myriam came over to play with Maelie. They spent a bit of time doing synchronized swimming in the pool, and just having fun!
I love Myriam's face here just laughing so hard that Maelie was able to hang onto the log.
They also put on a trampoline show for us. Nice hair Maelie!
I love shots when they are both in the air!
I was too tired to go out to the fireworks, and I had to work in the morning. So I asked Bill to take a few pics for the blog... well this morning I had over 120 pictures of the fireworks in my email!!! I only had one where Maelie had her eyes open!! We barely see her as it was getting pretty dark. You can see what a great spot they had though... really close to the water, and you can see the parliament across the river! Beautiful!! What an amazing country we live in!
This is quite a cute smiley face!
Happy birthday Canada! You Rock!! (sorry... can't say that about your current leader... but we love you anyway!)









No comments:
Post a Comment