Thursday, July 4, 2013

Summer vacation - day 14

Had a pretty rough day today with a constant headache! The weird hot, humid, sunny yet stormy weather is probably playing mind games with me! I am so sensitive to weather changes. Hopefully after a good night of cozy, peaceful sleep I will be all better!

Maelie spent the day playing with Myriam. Bill drove Myriam home and dropped Maelie off at my work on his way to his work.

I had promised Maelie that we would go see Despicable Me 2 today so after work, we drove to the movies. I tried to find a poster of the movie to take a pic of Maelie, but they didn't have any, so she settled for a pic beside the smurfs.


I had Air Miles movie vouchers so our outing was pretty cheap!

Despicable Me 2 was an awesome movies. We laughed a lot, and it even made me forget my headache for a while! :)


Now for an early bedtime and all will be well with the world! Another good thing? It's Friday tomorrow!

No comments: