What a day! My headache was still on , it was still hot and extremely sticky out there. I napped in the morning. Maelie wanted to do something, get out of the house... but I didn't want to go anywhere where it was hot and noisy!
Maelie had been wanting to try the new ice cream place not too far away, so we got some gelato there... look at the cute table and chairs!
We went to watch the Croods at the cheap theatre. That theatre is much quieter that the more modern ones. I was so happy to sit in the dark, and in the cool air !! The movie was really cute and ended well.
Maelie got a treat of McDonald's for supper. What a not so healthy day!! It's ok, it doesn't happen ALL the time!! and I didn't have to cook.
Peluche was also being his cute self relaxing with us. Let's just hope that tomorrow is a better day an that I am back to my normal self!! If only Mother Nature would cooperate and give us reasonable weather! It's weeks like this ones that I start wishing for fall and winter!!



No comments:
Post a Comment