We weren't sure what to do for the rest of the day, so we decided to call Sierra at the last minute to see if she felt like going to Mont Cascade. She and Maelie are quite the same for rides, so I figured they probably would be the same for waterslides as well!
Thankfully there was a lot of laughing ! I was nervous that they would both be too nervous to try anything!
That was AWESOME! - Maelie said after they came down!
As I waited for them, what did I see? A Monarch butterfly!! I had just been complaining this past week that we didn't see any this year! There was even an article on cbc.ca about the lack of Monarch's this year!
They are just SOOOOO beautiful! A perfect piece of nature!!
The girls kept going up on the same ride for a while... how exhausting! SOOOO many stairs!
They both tried this one as well. Maelie loved it! Sierra not so much because she ended up half off the mat!
A little relaxing in the waterfall...
Maelie ended up brave anough at the end to try the ride she said she would never try! The toilet bowl! She was quite brave!!
After dropping off Sierra, we decided to try Routine Poutine which is a new poutine place that opened up recently. Yolu can get many different kinds of poutine with all kinds of meats and veggies. I just tried a traditional plain one, with peppercorn sauce! It wasn't as good as Patate sur la 5e in Shawinigan... but it was ok.
Quite the day we had!! :) Early bedtime for us tonight....!!











No comments:
Post a Comment