This past weekend I bought a Savoy cabbage and some garlic scapes at Juniper Farms. I hadn't used them yet so tonight I decided to make a colorful stirfry! See how gorgeous and healthy it looks!! It was just as tasty :)
I've been observing my garden every night as I water it. I had all my peas grow together in a tomato cage... when suddeny I saw a yellow flow peak through!! My cucumber plant had grown right in the middle of the peas! Do you see the little curly bit?? That is how the cucumber plant attaches itself to keep growing higher. Isn't nature absolutely amazing? The PERFECT little curl!!
I had to add this metal thing so that my peas could spread as they are running out of room! They are seriously taking over the world!!
This is their view from the other side. The are growing up high... towards the morning sun.
Here is a glimpse of my tomatoes.... I have more than 40! I can simply count 40 of them without even moving the leaves or looking towards the back of the plants! I will be in bruschetta heaven in August!! Either that or I will begin hating tomatoes!
These are the tomato plants all in a row...
After watering the garden, I am usually lucky enough to get front row seats to a swimming show! Woo hooo!!
Maelie's been practicing all kind of moves in the water. She is considering joining synchronized swimming in the fall... we will see if she changes her mind or not! For now, I can enjoy all these free shows!








No comments:
Post a Comment