Maelie returned home today and we headed off to the chiropractor after work. We had a good session and I like this chiro. I get good vibes. All our appointments right now for Maelie's foot seem to have the same goal. Strengthening her left leg, and helping her posture. I am very confident that we will get to the bottom of it all! :)
Maelie helped out with the watering today. We've had to water every day for a while now!! The soil dries up quickly in this heat!
See my tomatoes? They are multiplying like CRAZY!!
My cucumbers continue to spread in my peas!! It's crazy! I will have to plant them at opposite ends next year!! Who knew cucumbers travelled so far and wide?! I hope that they will focus on becoming cucumbers instead of just trying to take over the world... sheesh!



No comments:
Post a Comment