Is this considered child labour? She asked to wash them! She discovered it was fun to wash the windows at the gas station.
We stopped by an aquarium superstore in Kanata as we were waiting for our special outing! They had TONS of fish! Some were quite funky. Maelie and I tend to give the fish personalites... we entertain ourselves!
Our very special outing today was le Cirque du Soleil! Totem !!! :) Maelie was excited but I was just as excited, if not more!! The weather was torture so we couldn't wait to get inside!
LOVE the big yellow and blue tents!! We arrived before the previous show was even done which allowed us time to take pics in front of the big sign without anyone in the way!
Here is baby girl all excited!!! We were in the 10th row, and it was perfect! Actually I don't think there was a bad seat in the place! The show was amazing. I cannot even begin to imagine the hours of training they go through to be that amazing!! That's seriously called pushing your body to its limits!!
One of the first things Maelie did when we got home? She jumped in the pool!! It is EXTREMELY hot here these days!!! I miss the fall!






No comments:
Post a Comment