Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Countdown to Christmas - Day 7



Another day flying by...! Here is Maelie with her little bath stars! She used them before bed and I was extremely thankful that they were scentless!! She was able to put the whole ball in the bath.



After school today, I drove Maelie to a bowling alley for her to practice her throwing over the line. (hence the towl in the picture). She did well, I hope she continues during her game on Saturday!



We took it easy at home. I woke up this morning with a nerve caught going from my neck down my back. It made it difficult to move my head and arms freely. I hate when that happens! So I went to work in the the morning but by noon my nerve was throbbing too much so I went home and lay down on the heating pad all afternoon! This nerve has not chosen very good timing! December is not a very good time to be in pain!

Today is Michelle's birthday! 23 years old! Michelle just had a baby boy (Ryder) in November... her first birthday and Christmas as a mom! Happy birthday Michelle!

Hug your kids extra hard today.... :) Happy holidays, and thoughts and prayers to those who may not be having such happy holidays... !

1 comment:

Kath said...

i'm enjoying reading up on your daily festivities. i promise to hug my kids extra hard today, & i hope you are feeling extra better.

Sandrine & i are both coughing up lungs so it's sicky season around the house, right before the full-on celebrating. Christmas should be in June, where colds rarely exist ;)