
Goodness how time flies!! Poor little Maelie goes to bed SO excited for the next day that when it is time to get up, she looks just as tired as when she went to bed!! We need an advent calendar all year round though... this way she won't argue when it is time to get up to go to school!

Today Maelie got cute little reindeer underwear! He favorite type of undies are the boy cut ones from La Senza girl. Tragically enough... La Senza girl is closing ALL their line of clothing after Christmas! (only the girl part... not the LaSenza part). So I will need to stock up on underwear for a couple of years - until she can fit in women's.
Here is a little close up of the pattern.
At lunch time today at work, I sat with Caroline and helped her make a birthday card for one of her friends. I worked on one at the same time. She is very patient when card making that's for sure!
Here was my final product.
After work today, I rushed out to get Maelie at school. Traffic, for ONCE, was really good!! I was amazed that I was able to get to school in just under 30 minutes! I picked up Maelie and headed off to bowling practice. The coach Luc was very patient with her and something CLICKED today for Maelie. She was able to throw the ball much further past the line, thus resulting in many many strikes!! I hope she can remember this on Saturday morning for her game!! The coaches are awesome and they REALLY believe in her! I guess I was so excited I forgot to take a picture! After bowling we had a couple errands to run to prep for the Christmas lunch at my work, and for the craft for Breakfast with Santa at school.
Since I had not taken anymore pics, I took one of Maelie with her activity presents. Already end of Dec. 2 and she has not opened one yet! The activity presents are for the whole month of December and they are mainly little crafty activities. We don't open one unless we have time to sit together and do the activity.

Happy Holidays!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment