
Day 3 began very early today!! I was up at 3:30 to get some crafting and other stuff done. It was not intentional... it was just one of those days! Maelie was up at 5 am insisting she had to get up and check her advent calendar.
Immediately after however she resumed this position.
I managed to make 2 caramel-filled wreaths as prizes at my work Christmas party.
We had a teeny-tiny bit of snow when we left for work/school. I was not so excited because I knew it would disappear in a metter of hours! I need at least a foot of snow to be content!
Our work lunch was buffet-style. I HAD to take a pic of my desserts! I am glad I did, they will forever remain in my memory! The coffee tasting layered cake.... to die for!! If I knew this ahead of time, I would have skipped everything else and just had that for lunch!!
When I got home, we had received our first 2 Christmas cards! It's official... no going back.... Christmas is coming!!
After work I stopped at Winners to see if I could find a festive tablecloth. While at Winners, Sonia called and asked if I wanted to go shopping. Very spontaneously, I picked up Maelie, dropped her off at Sonia's and off we went to Orleans to Winners and Homesense. (Thanks Natalie for sharing that coupon!) I was able to finish off a few extra gifts that were needed. Sonia really wanted an item she saw one a craft blog, and it was impossible to find. Then... all the stars aligned themselves in the sky, and she ended up with exactly that item and MANY MANY more! LOL It was pretty funny. We got home way too late considering I wanted Maelie to be in bed by 8. Hopefully it doesn't affect her mood too much on Saturday! I really enjoy last minute plans some days!
No comments:
Post a Comment