Friday, December 10, 2010

Countdown to Christmas - Day 10



Well Maelie managed to sleep all night! From 5:45 pm til 6:15 am!! Not bad! You can tell she was EXTREMELY tired because she actually woke up with the same jammies she went to bed in! Maelie has been known to remove all jammies during the night.... hence why she ends up opening her advent calendar with a blanket usually... no clothes! LOL



Maelie got a little lip gloss in her calendar today. It was cotton candy flavor! Mmmmm....



Once home from school we had a simple supper and then worked on baking cookies! Hmmmm I was sure I put a DOZEN of these on the cooling rack... what seems to be missing? Maelie???

These ones are chewy molasses spice cookies that I found on Martha Stewart last year. They were keepers.



These ones were vanilla sugar cut outs.... very yummy according to Maelie.



I cannot believe there are 15 days left before Christmas!! It's amazing how time flies... soon it will be over! We are truly enjoying it while it lasts though....!

No comments: