Friday, December 17, 2010

Countdown to Christmas - Day 16



This is my baby having a hard time opening her eyes. She is SO exhausted these days! Such excitement happening all over the place.



After school today, Maelie came home on the bus and Sonia was here waiting for her. Tonight was our chocolate making night for Sonia's family. She stopped at the dollar store to pick up some coke drinks for energy and spoiled Maelie by getting her a gazillion of these crazy bands.



Maelie spread them all out ... not sure why... but they may or may not remain right in the middle of our living room floor for a while. Until i panic and insist she needs to put them all away or they go in the garbage. LOL



Sonia and I were hard at work for about 5 hours !! oh my!



This is part of the cute mess we make when making lots and lots and lots of chocolate.



This was some of the colorful loot!



In between our chocolate making fiesta, I had to sneak in some gingerbread men for the work party we have tomorrow. Thankfully the recipe I have requires the bare minimum of everything: time, space, and effort. but with maximum taste and smell of course!



We had a great busy evening!! We went to bed way too late of course... so I will more than likely have a very tired baby in the morning....!! my fault! At least it will be Friday.

9 more days left.....

No comments: