
Maelie got a Hex Bug today! She was pretty happy and ended up playing for quite a while with them.
It was an early morning once again! I was up at 3:30 so by the name Maelie got up at 6:00, i had accomplished a lot in the basement! (present wrapping) I usually never start an activity that makes noise when I am up early because Maelie hears every single little noise in this house. So I closed both doors downstairs and just hoped she wouldn't appear while I was wrapping! On a good note, I am way ahead that I usually am. I usually keep the wrapping for the 24th!
Maelie had a bowling tournament this morning with Bill. It was the family tournament. She was very worried that Bill would get hurt since his arms are still sore. Bill really wanted to make Maelie happy so he made the effort. They tied in second place! and this... only by 6 points. It would have been a 3 way tie if the winning team was 6 points less! It was a lot of fun.
After the game, we went out for brunch at the buffet. Maelie likes that because she can choose what she wants.

She can even choose to have a temporary lip ring made of Fruit Loops! LOL

After brunch, Bill went to work and Maelie an I ran an errand at the party store. She needed an old lady wig for the school show. Thankfully it was at an unpopular store! Traffic was bad and it seemed there were more cars parked at all the big stores. We ended up at home where I could have a small 30 minute nap as I was REALLY falling asleep standing up!
We went to the grocey store after supper to get some milk. I am glad I waited til after supper to go! It was almost empty!
Early bedtime tonight!!
No comments:
Post a Comment