Sunday, December 5, 2010

Countdown to Christmas - Day 5



Day 5 - opening of advent calendar... Maelie in her usual morningwear (not much)!!



Today was out annual chocolate making day with Jacinthe. She came over with her kids and worked on chocolate production from 11 am til almost 5! That's a lot of work!



Naomie came over during the afternoon to play with the girls. Sonia had errands to run so she just dropped her off and picked her up later.



I allowed Maelie to open up once activity present while she was with Naomie so that they could work on a project while I made supper.



Turns out it was Christmas themed sticky mosaics. I love those things!



The girls had a good time!



After supper, Sonia picked up Naomie and off they went. The weekend FLEW by!! This week will be quite busy as we have to work on more Christmas stuff and enjoy more time together! Time has been flying by this month!!

No comments: