
Day 13! We are past the halfway mark! This is when people start getting frantic because they have too much left to do!

Maelie told me she has not been disappointed once with her advent calendar! I guess she knows better than to complain about it too...LOL
Today and a work and school day so not too many events to report on! I did however finish up my 5 pound chocolate sleigh for a raffle at work. This is looking at it from the top.
All packaged up and ready to go! I was hoping it would survive the trip to work... and it did.
In the evening, we worked on some cards. Maelie made a really nice one on her own for her teacher. I will take a pic when she is done. I managed to finish quite a few cards (writing and sealing)

This is what my pile looks like for now! I am trying to send less and less cards but it seems that I cannot skip anyone in my address book! I still have to make 19 cards!! just not tonight... :)
1 comment:
That sleigh looks REALLY REALLY good. i wish we could scratch n' sniff on the Internet.
Post a Comment