
10 days left 'til Christmas! I feel really all jittery inside thinking of it.
So did Maelie today! It just dawned on her that there were 10 days before Christmas and that got her very hyper... right before bed...
Maelie asked me why I didn't put an orange in her lunch today. Let me show you what I took out of her lunch box from yesterday. All orange pieces were in the container and there was a note on the container (she LOVES writing little comments for me in her lunch box). After seeing this, I figured we were wasting an orange so I didn't pack any. Well apparently, she enjoyed sucking on her orange, and is requesting some in her lunch!
On out way home from school today, I drove on a nearby street where Christmas threw up on one of the houses. They have, I swear, 7 blow up structures on they front and side lawn (it's a corner house), and lights and so much stuff!! It's entertaining!
Maelie and Tristan played outside for a good hour and then it was suppertime. After supper I worked on my Christmas cards... only 9 left to go. I loved some card models so much that i hated getting rid of them! LOL
While I was working on some card, Maelie was working on her snowman craft that she had opened up from her activity presents. She doesn't enjoy sitting down crafting for hours and hours... she needs to MOVE!! :)
Actually she has been listening to Hip Hop Christmas music. They have a dance routine for the Christmas concert but instead of practicing that, she is discovering all kinds of different songs. I can picture her a bit older with her headphones on listening to music really loud ignoring me. :) probably in a year or two!!
Ho ho ho!
No comments:
Post a Comment