Saturday, December 18, 2010

Countdown to Christmas - Day 18



Day 18 - up bright an early in this household! I was up at 4, Maelie at 5 and Bill at 5:30. (he had an excuse, he had to go to work). I simply have not been able to sleep beyond the wee hours of the morning. I think I am just too excited to get up in the morning!

Maelie opened up her day 18...



and this completed the 3rd row of the advent calendar!! It's getting even more exciting!!



After bowling this morning, Maelie was going to Naomie's house to play for the afternoon. She had a GREAT time however I was not there to take pictures. They played outside and were given snowmobile rides by Patrick. Of course, she came home with snowmobile on her Christmas list. As much as we were able to fit it our yard, there is no was we could drive around in the winter!!

The only picture I got is when I dropped her off and Peluche wanted affection.



Sonia had to run errands to finish her Christmas shopping so I went as well. I was not worried, because I am done with my shopping. I DID however get a parking spot at the door of every busy place we went to! including the mall! How I love that good luck!!

I had a gazillion coupons for Michaels, but it was picked out a lot because they had a clearout sale in the morning... so this is the thing i ended up buying with my coupon.... LOL 7$ twine. I've always wanted to buy it, just never got to it.



Once we were back from shopping (me), work (Bill) and playing at Naomie's (Maelie), we all sat on the couch very very tired!! We all ended up in bed before 8!

No comments: