
As I predicted, the day started quicker than usual. Maelie was up before the alarm clock begging me (or ordering me) to get up so she could open up her first advent surprise!

She just looks SO pooped!! But happy :)

She loved her little surprise today :)
Maelie had made a cute little craft yesterday and it did not fit in our Christmas mailbox... but the flag was up!
Surprise! This was the mail for today.

On Wednesdays at work I hold a card making workshop for a group of ladies. We spread out far and wide on the table ....
There is often a ton of glitter all over the place! Who doesn't LOVE glitter?
This was the card we worked on today!

After work, I headed off to Sonia's house to pick up Maelie. She took her home after school. She invited us for supper since we were out there anyway! It is so nice to not have to make supper! What a deal!! I forgot to take a picture though...
Once we got home, the mailbox flag was up! Maelie quickly checked and there was a note from her daddy! She was pretty happy :)
We will have an early bedtime today since I am pretty sure we will be up bright and early once again! See you on day 2!!
No comments:
Post a Comment