Maelie of course was excited for her advent, but she did hold up her end of the deal and took her shower first without complaining.
I took a couple of hours off this afternoon to run an errand. A Christmas errand that I needed to do before Sunday. Once home, I hung out with Peluche a little while waiting for Sonia, Maelie and Naomie. We then went shopping for the evening as we still had a couple of things to get. After the mall, we went to Chapters. Maelie was sitting on their display couch to rest her foot as it was sore.
She started playing with the magnifying glass and of course, I had to snap a few pics.
This picture made her laugh SOOOOOO hard !!! She had to run to the washroom.
Naomie came back from looking at books wondering what all that crazy laughter was. She started playing with the magnifying glass as well. Cheap entertainment for these two! :)
After we got home, we decided to relax a bit by working on more window decorations. They turn out so nice, and they are quite fun to make! We sit together and chat :)
We are off to bed after a wonderful day!
My heart goes out to the families who lost their children today in the school shooting in the states. There are no words ... I pray that you can find peace in your heart after such a tragedy.







1 comment:
Love that you decorated your site as well !
Post a Comment