This morning, we missed the bus. I wanted to get a sub for Maelie for her lunch, but the Subway was not open yet! It opens at 7 am, so I usually rush in, get Maelie's sub, rush out and go home and make it by 7:10! If the Subway opens late, I don't make it on time for the bus. So today, I decided that before driving her to school we would stop for breakfast. We had a bit of time since school only starts at 8 am. We stopped at Cora's and had a nice mommy daughter breakfast. We laughed so hard and had a WONDERFUL time! I love spending time with my baby. She is just at a very fun age.
After school, Maelie was going to Jacinthe's house to work on the secret project that I know nothing about. Jacinthe invited us for supper afterwards. She made some yummy pizza with a gazillion veggies on it for her and I! It was the best! We didn't stay late because it was a school night, and who am I kidding? We never stay late!!
Once home, Maelie and I made a few more window decorations with our names and different shapes. Such a fun and quick activity before bed!
Tomorrow is Friday! Hurray!!




No comments:
Post a Comment