Happy December! First day for Maelie's advent calendar as we count down the days til Christmas :) She was up bright and early to open it up!!
She took her time to carefully take the first tree down.
An I-Tunes card! Perfect timing since she wanted to buy more games :)
My day started off bright and early. I went to Shoppers to redeem my points at 4 am! I was awake and figured I may as well since everyone was sleeping. We then went and ran a few errands before the stores were crowded. Grand-maman is visiting us this weekend so we were in great company!
Grand maman got Maelie some nail stripers so she was ready to give us all a pedicure . Here she is doing grand-maman's toes!
Ta-da! Gorgeous!
While I was working on supper Maelie and grand-maman played a game of Life.
For dessert we went to get a small Booster Juice! Then we drove to our 2 favorite decorated houses.
They have as many decorations as last year! I love it!
What a fun way to start off December! The only icky thing? I have a cold and feel crappy! I should hopefully feel better in a few days. I will try not to share too many of my germs with those around me!!
Happy December!








No comments:
Post a Comment