December 21st! The day so many people were afraid of due to the hype of the end of the world. I will be so happy when that is all over and done with!! :) I am tired of hearing about it. I am happy to be with my baby girl and hubby!
This is what we woke up to this morning. Busses in Ottawa were cancelled, but only the ones in the countryside in Gatineau were cancelled. I find that extremely silly.. putting the busses on unsafe roads with our children in them! For what? For a day of watching movies and playing games at school. I decided to keep Maelie home. I thought I would go in to work a bit later, but Bill had to go to work earlier today... so I did not want both of Maelie's parents on dangerous roads at the same time. Call me psycho... or overly cautious... but I figured you should only be on the roads if you HAD to until it was all clear.
Maelie had a wonderful time in the snow while Bill and I shovelled. It was sticky so she made a big ball of snow. At one point it was too heavy to push!! Our new neighbor started moving in today! Of all days!!
By suppertime, the roads were clear and it had stopped snowing, so we headed out to Jacinthe's house for a few games of Rummy and for supper. Picture time is always a perfect time to be silly!!
We came home around 7 pm and I ended up falling asleep on the couch due to a bad headache! Maelie woke me up around 8:30 to head off to bed!




No comments:
Post a Comment