Monday, Monday, Monday. Maelie woke up , still tired, but wanting he advent calendar.
She opened it up and had a crazy looking picture of Sonia with a clue on it as to where her gift was. Of course she joked around and told Sonia later on how disturbing it was to wake up to this picture! LOL Maelie ended up with a new metallic nailpolish. That nailpolish actually gets all patterned when you pass the magnetic lid on top of it. Pretty cool! She was ecstatic!
It was a normal work and school day. Once home, Sonia and Naomie came over and we made Gingerbread cookies...
and chocolate covered peppermint cookies. My freezer is getting quite full!!
Of course I don't have one non-blurry pic of our friends!! sheesh!!
Maelie asked me to take an action shot while she was doing her nails (AGAIN).
She is getting better and better ! looking good! Anyone wanting their nails done? She's willing!!
The evening ended on a sneezing note. I couldn't stop sneezing!! I cannot wait to get rid of this cold!!






No comments:
Post a Comment