Today is 12-12-12! This is the last time a date will have the same number three times! I wonder if a lot of people tried to have babies on this day, or even get married. It seems it would be even more exciting that the first of the year!
Maelie woke up with her Pogo shirt today! :)
It was a hard morning to get going!!
Maelie had her after school program today and she came home with Sierra's parents. It's fun that she is involved in something and that life doesn't revolve around her foot so much! She is still not 100%, but we are getting there and seeing progress!
We had a ton of Christmas cards arrive in the mail today! We both love that! This card holder was made by my best friend Kathleen many years ago! I always take it out when the cards start coming in :) Now we can't see it well due to all the cards!
This guy is my favorite Christmas item! A Santa cookie jar that I received years ago from Michelle. He just looks SO jolly and festive! I love seeing him on my counter. HE completely understands why I get so excited in December :) hehe
We had a quiet evening since we were both tired. I seem to have forgotten to sleep last night and only slept from midnight to 4 am! So no pics of any activities!




No comments:
Post a Comment