Sunday morning at its best :) Little sleepyhead just out of bed.
Maelie enjoyed her advent present immediately upon opening! It was a dumb criminal book. She just loves reading those stories.
We were going to a brunch at our friends Carole and Bruno's house. I brought some fruit and of course...a crowd favorite! I quickly prepared a Pillsbury spinach dip wreath. This is how it started:
This is how it turned out! It was even more tasty than it looked. I used lemon dilly seasoning from epicure instead of plain dill and it was delicious!! It's a perfect festive pot luck food. Very easy to make and slice and eat! Really, when you use light sour cream and fat free yogurt, this dish is relatively healthy! They even have low fat and whole grain Pillsbury crescents now.
We had all the kids eat first since they were getting pretty hungry. Here are Maelie and Myriam enjoying their food!
The brunch was very tasty.... and to Maelie's surprise, there was a Dairy Queen Christmas log for dessert. She LOVES the DQ cakes!
Once home, it was full blown Operation Christmas gifts. Maelie wanted me to finish the teacher gifts because she cannot wait to take them to school!! Bill also needed for me to finish packing up the gifts we are mailing.... so between these 2 taskings, I didn't stop til 8 pm!! Here is the teacher's chocolate sleigh.
The support staff such as the office and the lunch monitors all get a bag of small chocolates. I wish I could get everyone some huge gift, but I think that a bit of homemade chocolates is sweet anyway!
Off to bed after this because the nights go by really really fast! Next thing you know, it's time to get up and start all over again!! A little over a week left til Christmas!!








No comments:
Post a Comment