Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Countdown to Christmas 2012 - Day 4

Maelie and I both can't believe how fast this month is going! She woke up a bit more tired that usual, but she crawled down, sleepy eyes and all.


She found her goodie and then crashed on the couch!


I felt crappy this afternoon so I left an hour early to come and rest. It felt good, however the more I lay down, the stuffier my nose was!! So I had to walk around or sit up. I hope this cold is on its way out!!

Maelie spent the evening doing homework, listening to music and emailing back and forth with her friend from school. I am really proud of who she is as a person. She cares about her friends.

I worked on a few chocolate arrangements for my work Christmas party on Wednesday. I really hope my colleagues enjoy it, and that they can appreciate the hard work that he social committee did. There is always someone who complains and I think I take that way too personally all the time. You can't make everyone happy right?

Here is a poinsettia box:



The lid opens up and inside are little bite sized chocolates.


I also made some caramel wreaths. They are really nice centrepieces at a meal!


21 more days left til Christmas!!!

No comments: