Less than 3 weeks before Christmas! Crazy!! Maelie sleepy head opened up her calendar bright and ealry this morning again.
Today was my work Christmas lunch. I am part of the social committee and we spent weeks getting ready for this! We had it in a different location this year and I'm not sure if everyone will want to go there again or not. There were a lot of complaints concerning parking, and I am not sure the quantity of food was worth the 20$. They were used to a buffet style place the years prior... so I think most were shocked to see the small portions! The good note is that it is over and I can start focussing on our Christmas at home instead!
Maelie had an after school activity today so I picked her and Sierra up when it was done. We will alternate weeks for pick up which works great! Of course , what did the girls do once we got home?? Nails! It seems to be Maelie's favorite activity these days so anyone who enters this house ends up doing their nails or getting their nails done!
I am still coughing up a lung or two, but I used the energy I had left to start addressing my Christmas cards. I am almost done so I will be mailing them out soon!
Early night tonight for us hopefully as mornings are getting a bit more difficult for one little girl! Even with the advent calendar waiting for her... that's the saving grace. I however was up at 2 am so I am extremely tired and am sure to fall asleep in 2 seconds flat!!



No comments:
Post a Comment