Sunday, December 23, 2012

Countdown to Christmas 2012 - Day 23

Christmas Eve Eve! That's how Maelie is keeping track of the days.... I am glad we are only 2 Eve's away! :)


Today, Maelie was working on her nails. She is getting SO good at it! She has longer nails than me so it's more fun to paint hers.


I let her paint my thumbs because if she paints all my nails, I will just bite off the polish. That's what happens when you are a nail biter!! This is the cute pattern she made for me today:


This afternoon we went out to shop a little. Our Zellers is closing so we popped by to see of there were some good sales. There is not much left !! We did find a few things for half price though.

This evening was my gluten free baking evening. I made 4 different cookie recipes with gluten free items. I wanted to make a homemade cookie tin for my boss who is allergic to gluten. They taste good, but are a bit more granulated. Some recipes work much better with the normal flour. I tried Nutella cookies and they seem to have turned out ok! All it is is 1 cup Nutella, 1 egg, 1 cup flour! You can't go wrong with that! I hope she likes them :)

Early bedtime tonight as we have to go to work tomorrow for about half a day. A lot of people bring their kids on Christmas Eve and we socialize and have fun. Can't wait!!

No comments: