Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Countdown to Christmas - Day 9



What a beautiful stormy day today! I asked for snow... i GOT IT.
Maelie enjoyed a little Kinder surprise today from her advent calendar. She doesn't eat the chocolate but she likes the surprise.



I kept Maelie home from school today due to the storm. I didn't want to have her travel needlessly on a day like this. Of course... I ended up travelling to the doctor's office because of severe ear pain. The doctor said I have a bad infection and gave me antibiotics. I shouldn't have waited this long to go!! I just couldn't take it anymore.

I am ecstatic with our Christmas cards so far! I LOVE receiving cards! We just sent over 60 of them to friends & family & old coworkers & neighbors. There is nothing as exciting as receiving something in the mail that isn't a bill.



Once we got home, Maelie went to play in the snow a bit. I couldn't stay outside due to the pain in my ear. The wind and the cold made it worse! All of this snow happened in ONE day , and it isn't over yet!!

1 comment:

Kath said...

Be careful what you wish for ... ! :) Poor you, an earache ! You'll need to sit down all week & drink hot chocolate to cure that ;)