Wow! this month is really just flying by! Our day started off with the advent calendar as usual. If you look at the picture, you will see Maelie was so excited she could not contain herself. hahaha ok maybe not. She was still half asleep.
She did end up waking up pretty fast since we had to be at school for about 7:30 to prepare for the Santa breakfast! She was wearing her new Christmas dress today.

Here is Maelie working on her craft.
This is the craft that I had organized. It's a simple Cookies for Santa plate. All the kids seemed to like it!

Maelie was the first in line when Santa came in. She was so excited!!
I managed to get one good picture of Maelie and Tristan. He doesn't like to get his picture taken at all! If I had those dimples, I would want to flaunt them!!
Here is Maelie with Myran, Merrick and Amy. They love posing on the stage in the gym!
This is the most beautiful picture ever!! I find it actually looks like a prom picture! Merrick is adorable and treats Maelie like gold.

The kids had a blast. Here they were going around the gym.
Maelie spent the afternoon at Natalie's house playing with Merrick and Myran. She wanted to stay there overnight as she was having so much fun!
Once we got home, she opened an activity present and it was a pack of cards in the shape of snowmen!!
We played a couple of games of Double Series. She beat me both games!
After supper, Maelie started Daddy's french lesson. She has a workbook started for him and Maelie gives him weekly lessons! She says he is getting better in french!
Tomorrow will be another fun day... good thing we get to rest tonight!!
No comments:
Post a Comment