Maelie was in a hurry to open up her advent calendar this morning. She didn't even take the time to wake up properly!

I was still out of commission today due to my ear infection. My ear is about 90 % plugged. I saw the doc just in case my ear drum was perforated but he said no.
Maelie opened up an activity present, but didn't seem to motivated to try it! it was some little plastic bead iron on craft. We will work at it another day together.

I had to prepare 2 dozen cookies for Natalie's girl party at lunch tomorrow. I sure hope I feel better! I managed to make these little snowflakes step by step. (i started them yesterday evening). I usually work pretty fast, but I had to lie down a few times in between steps!
These are maple cookies with maple icing. I love my little snowman cookie holder!

Let's hope I feel better tomorrow. That was I could do more activities with Maelie!
1 comment:
Your such a good mom.
Post a Comment