
Wow... we started the third row of the advent calendar! It's just flying by.... Maelie opened up #13 and found the mama of the two white tigers.

Here they are all togather as a family. For anyone who is wondering, all the little animals from the calendar are Schleich. The quality is AMAZING.
We were attending a brunch this morning at my friend Carole's house. I wasn't feeling like going anywhere because of my ear, but I had cancelled the last time we went out for brunch with Carole, so I decided to make an effort. I am glad I went as it was a distraction from my sore ear. Of course the reminder was the fact that I couldn't hear the conversation at the end of the table of course. On our way home, I had to pick up and drop off 2 things. Maelie and Tristan were with me. Since it was snowing, I started throwing snow at them while I was driving. They LOVED it. I did lock their windows so they couldn't get tons to throw back at me! I did manage to get a blurry picture as I threw snow at Maelie. Thank goodness for red lights.

I guess I really wore them out!!
By the end of the day, we needed fresh air! So we headed off to the hill with the crazy carpets. The kids played for about 1 hour and a half or close to that! It was dark by then, but the snow was bright and the street lights lit up the slopes well enough.

Maelie is a very prim and proper slider. Everything needs to go as planned and she must not get snow anywhere near her face. At one point, Maria pushed her down the hill, and Maelie ended up falling off the crazy carpet and getting snow in her face (a little, really not a lot). At that point Maria was banned from even coming close to her! Meanwhile for Maria's boys, it was the more tumbling around the merrier. It was fun! I chose not to slide today as my ear was just bad enough as it is!!

On another note, as some may know, I have sleep issues. The issue is not falling asleep as I can do that fairly easily. It is remaining asleep that is the issue. If I wake up any time after 3, I tend to start thinking about work issues and then am unable to sleep again! Maelie decided to make me a chart as you can see. There is a required time for me to get up at. If i get up before that time, then i get an F. As you can see, there are no A's in sight yet. I took this picture a day earlier, but the one for this morning was an F+. My mama will be proud!! Her daughter has an F+! I really wish I could get an A on this chart one day....!!
No comments:
Post a Comment